Monday, May 14, 2007


I'm so glad that we finally have the Timeless Touches stitching templates back in stock at Scrapbook Generation. It's such a great product, and there are three new templates, including a script alphabet, a 12x12 set of circles, and a set of flourishes. This is in addition to the original templates, which include uppercase and lowercase alphabets, three border sets, several shape sets, and a corner set. We also have the multi-tool paper piercers and cork boards, plus just about every color of floss imaginable.

Last Thursday, Karin and I loaded up lots of scrapbooking stuff and hosted a booth at the Women's Expo at Mtn. Grove. SG Design Team member Candy Conner was on hand to help us (her day job is elementary principal at Mtn. Grove!) meet and greet lots of area ladies. I had told the organizers that I would do a program on scrapbooking during the event, but you can imagine my dismay when I arrived and found out that I was to follow belly dancing and bra-fitting! It's just a little hard to follow those two acts! And I'll have to admit that the three of us did have a little giggle session during the bra-fitting demonstration -- I'd never heard the word "nipple" repeated multiple times over a public address system before!

Changing the subject, you can see in an earlier post that we are now accepting deposits for our two fall retreats. We're excited about both locations, and hope very much that you can join us.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS