Thursday, November 08, 2007






I wanted to share with you the photos from Scrapbook Generation's second fall retreat, in Eureka Springs. We had a wonderful time, and made lots of new friends! As always, I'll let those who attended speak for us...just read their comments below.

-- "Overall, great retreat! Great prizes, great presentation."

-- "Good prizes, size of the classroom, size of the cropping space, and bottled water!"

-- "Your overall set-up and use of space was A-1. The store was up-to-date with current trends and furnished many of the basic needs just in case. Lunch, dinner, and snacks were excellent. Your prizes and gifts were outstanding. Retreat personnel were positive, polite, caring, helpful, and all-around great."

-- "Had a great time. Loved the classes. Met lots of friendly people! Great prizes. The teachers were great."

-- "The retreat is awesome. Great food. Nice prizes, loved the gift bag of food, and the booklet. Great classes. Very friendly. Will come back!"

-- "I have attended several retreats and this was the best by far! I can't wait to attend again - I'm on the waiting list for spring...hopefully I'll get in! Thank you for a wonderful weekend.!"

-- "Love the homemade snacks."

-- "Loved the food. Treat bags were fabulous. Prizes were fantastic! Crop room was really nice. Classes were terrific!"

-- "This was my first retreat and I have had a wonderful time meeting other scrappers and meeting the designers. Everything was really fabulous."

-- "Great food! Thank you for a great weekend."

-- "Everything was great again! Thanks so much!"

-- "I loved it all! The pizza boxes (full of prizes) were fun! The treat bags were fun, too! I felt very welcome and liked how we could work and do whatever, whenever."

-- "Well organized, great rooms, scrapbook room awesome, plenty of items to buy."

-- "Door prizes and food were great! Had a great time!"

-- "Well organized, fun prizes and games, food very good."

-- "The food was great. Snack mix great. Had a great time."

-- "Great check-in, well organized, great snacks provided throughout, great giveaways, thanks. Good cost for meals, activities, hotel. Fun contest and specifics on how to enter. Great ideas. Had a great time."

-- "Loved the food! Loved the whole weekend. One of the best retreats I've attended. Will be back next fall."

-- "This was my first Scrapbook Generation retreat and it won't be my last. I loved the classes, the on-site store, everything. I cannot wait until the spring retreat. Thank you for a relaxing creative escape."

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS