Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a quick message to let you know that Scrapbook Generation now has the two great love/Valentine collections by My Minds Eye, one of my personal favorite companies. I'm anxiously awaiting January/February when the company comes out with Wild Asparagus Four!

And believe it or not, I managed to get our new Sketches for Scrapbooking book printed and bound by my own self-imposed deadline! The book contains 30 original sketches by me and by my daughter, Allison Davis, who is currently on the Creating Keepsakes 10-person Dream Team.

The contents include all nine of the designs from the Basic Sketch Sessions in 2007, all five of the designs from the Hall of Fame Sketch Sessions in 2007, and 16 brand new, original sketches by the two of us. I'm a little biased, but I think the book is just what a busy scrapbooker needs -- a way to create stylish and coordinated pages with little stress, just lots of fun. Each sketch contains exact measurements of photos and papers, and since we've tested half of the sketches on our Saturday "regulars," I know that they are scrapbooker-friendly!

The books are priced at $12.99, a great value!

P.S. If you want to see a hilarious photo, check out Ali's blog by using the link on this page. Drew wasn't exactly feeling the Christmas spirit while he was sitting on Santa's lap! It's one of my favorite pics of him EVER! Who says we just have to scrapbook the good times!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS