Sunday, March 16, 2008






Both of Scrapbook Generation's Fiesta Grande fall retreats are now officially over, although the pages created, pounds gained, and laughter shared will live on! I have tons of photos to share, and comments from the ladies who attended, so it will be a long post.

From my personal standpoint, I had a wonderful time both weekends. Karin and I have made so many friends because of the store, and attending retreats with all of you just adds to that bond. Thanks so much for being a good part of our lives! (Karin made all those homemade snacks you'll be reading about, and we had an outstanding caterer who did themed food for our event. Both Karin (who has no choice) and the caterer (who does) will be back for our two fall retreats!)

Here is what those attending our second retreat in Branson had to say about the experience...

-- "I had a great time. I loved the space in the conference room!"

-- "Catered food was awesome. Table set-up great! Classes were very good!"

-- "I always have a great time when I come to the retreat and look forward to the next. Great prizes, selection of products, great food!

-- "Loved the set-up and room at table. Good food."

-- "Everything was great -- good food, good selection of paper, supplies, etc. Lots of fun!"

-- "The first one I've ever been to and it was all really nice."

-- "Wonderful set-up! Love the table arrangements. Love your caterer. Music was great! Love the set-up of the mini-store."

-- "Great location. Love the space in the conference room. Your prizes are GREAT! Thank you so much for a wonderful retreat. See you in the fall."

-- "Love the location, the contests, and LOVE the 'Classes-To-Go' this time. Thank you, thank you!"

-- "Everything was perfect. (I enjoyed the people you seated me with.) They are all so nice. I really enjoyed the music also. You guys are the best!"

-- "It was great -- rooms on the same level and straight down the hall. Food was very good. Space was good, also. Hotel accommodations were great -- quiet weekend. I don't know how you could improve -- I enjoyed it."

-- "Ladies, I don't think anything could improve such a perfect weekend! You outdo yourselves each year -- excellent food, prizes, etc. Thanks for bringing so much in the store, and all that you do!"

-- "I love this retreat!"

-- "Wonderful weekend! Everything was great. Very large crop space, great food, nice rooms! Great decoration and snacks also!"

-- "This was a great weekend. Would not have changed anything."

-- "Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. The food was great, and lots of it! I enjoyed everything. I'll be back!"

-- "I've had a great time. This is a great place -- plenty of room. The caterer is great!"

-- "Great space with lots of light and no crowding. Enjoyed the classes. The food was fabulous."

-- "Everything was very nice, no complaints, very well organized!"

-- "This weekend was great! Accommodations were much better than last spring! Food -- delicious! Decorations -- so cute! Great job!"

-- "We had a great time. Thank you for the pizza box (of prizes). Loved the kit in it! Food was very good. Love the cookbook and goodie bag! As always, your food goodies are great!"

-- "It was great! Great snacks/food! Lots of room to work. I loved it!"

-- "My first retreat and I had a great time! Thanks for all the work you gals did to make this such a successful retreat."

-- "The facility, decorations and classes were terrific! Everything was well organized. I thought the 'store' was a good idea. Loved it!"

-- "Great products available. Great classes."

-- "Homemade snacks were great! Love the little cookbook."

-- "Thanks for the pizza boxes and album! We appreciate and enjoy this retreat and all your attention to theme and to detail."

-- "I had a great time at my first retreat. It was very well-organized and I felt like royalty. Good food, good friends, and a great time."

-- "The retreats keep getting better. Great place, great food and great classes. The onsite store had all the latest and greatest products."

-- "Thank you all for a wonderful scrapbooking weekend! The food was great. There was plenty of room for cropping. I can't wait to come again."

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS