Friday, October 08, 2010


Scrapbook Generation Birthday Countdown:
29 days until Saturday, November 6!
Join us for the celebration...

From now until Saturday, Nov. 6, the red, yellow, and green balloons logo above will signal more fun details about Scrapbook Generation’s huge sixth birthday party are being revealed. Every few days between now and then, I’ll let you in on a little more of the excitement we have planned for you.

I’ve told you that our front table will be mounded over with 200 birthday presents from Scrapbook Generation to our favorite people in the world -- our customers. I’ve also told you that the first 200 customers (defined as those who spend at least $15 that day -- adults only, one per family) each get to unwrap one of the presents. However, I haven’t told you what is going to be in the packages.

A little bit of everything! There will be stickers, albums, chipboard sets, entire paper collections, and embellishments of all kinds. We’re providing some of the gifts, and some are from the generosity of companies like My Mind’s Eye, Creative Imaginations, BoBunny, Crate Paper, SugarTree, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Three Bugs in a Rug, Reminisce, American Crafts, BasicGrey, and more. And four lucky people will go home with gifts worth over $200 -- they’ll each unwrap a year’s membership in Scrapbook Generation’s Remember Me Club, volume two!

I’ll have to admit that I can be devious on occasion, and I’ve been thinking about how to make this more interesting for a long time! In order to keep you in suspense, don’t expect an album to be wrapped in a 12x12 box. You might open a tiny jewelry-sized box and find a note inside that says “12x12 album.” Get the picture? Good things will absolutely come in small packages...or medium ones...or large ones. Just expect the unexpected!

Scrapbook Generation’s sixth birthday celebration
Saturday, November 6
Doors open at 9 am for classes and shopping

3 comments:

Emily said...

I so want to be there for the birthday celebration, but I can't afford to make another trip to see you that since I will be there on October 22 !! You guys are the best even from 700 miles away

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks, Emily! That gives me an idea...we could have a blog comment contest on Nov. 6 for all our loyal "long distance" customers who won't be able to join us, but who are still such a large part of our success. I'm going to add that to our plans right now! -- Debbie

dawn said...

Hi Debbie, all of this celebration sounds like so much fun and I so wanted to be there to celebrate with you guys. It's not going to happen this year though, maybe next year. Thank you so much for thinking of your long distances fans and including us in on the fun. I'm so very HAPPY for all of you!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS