Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still trying to get settled...
We are still struggling with having too much stuff and not enough display fixtures to put them on! To fix this, we have four new displays coming in Monday, so I hope that this particular problem (not a totally bad one to have) will be taken care of.

It shouldn't be long before our outdoor sign is moved. Permits are involved, then several men and several trucks! The red strips on the old building have been scraped off, and I'll have to admit that the first time I saw the blank windows, it made me feel kind of sad. But for nostalgia's sake, we're having similar red strips put on the new building!

Studio G crop Saturday...
Our first crop in the new building was extremely well attended, so we're planning on having more of them. I'm working on the April and May calendar now. (I'm going to try really hard to get all the dates right...kind of embarrassing to have put two March 29's in the calendar last time!)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS