Friday, August 26, 2011

Shopping is exhausting...
I hope you're thinking about Scrap-a-Palooza, because that's all we're doing around here. I finished the last of the orders for new paper collections this morning, and when I did the final count just a few minutes ago, I came up with an astonishing 93 new groups (from 31 companies) that will be debuting at Palooza in just a couple of weeks! If there is a fall, Halloween, or Christmas collection that you want, there's a great chance that it will be at Palooza on September 10.

As usual, Karin is buried under mounds and mounds of boxes, Allison is scurrying around working on classes and demos, and Stacey gets stuck with everything else. I don't know how you all feel, but the length of time between the June and the September Paloozas has seemed very short to us! The event is so huge that it takes a lot of energy, both physical and mental. It's been a little harder than usual to get moving, but I think we've turned the corner and have everything under control!

We'll be ready to announce an agenda, including Ali's demos and paid classes on Monday.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS