Sunday, October 09, 2011

Visitor from California...

I wanted to share this post from the Two Peas in a Bucket message board, which is a very friendly place and complimentary of all things SG, to say the least! 

This quote is from Lucy. She lives in California, and during a recent family visit in Arkansas, made it a point to come visit us. Sounds like Karin and Stacey were pretty impressive! We're so thankful for Lucy and for all the others who think that it's worth extra effort to travel to visit us. It's so wonderful to be able to put a face with the wonderful comments we're so blessed to receive!


Lucy wrote on the Two Peas message board...
This is an update on the long road trip I took from Fayetteville, AR to Springfield, MO to visit the SG store. I met wonderful Karin and awesome Stacey and had a chance to visit with them and take a tour of their beautiful store. Of course, I did some major shopping (love those previous months' kits ) and took several photos that I'll be scrapping of my AR, MO and OK vacation.

The SG family is the REAL deal
and equally charming and helpful in person as they are on this board and their blogs!! I'm so glad I made the 2-1/2 hour drive to finally meet them!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

We already knew this but it is awesome that you great ladies impressed someone from out of our area. Keep up the good work! We are blessed to have such a great store and fun place where we can scrap book and learn from each other!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS