Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Family accident...

Stacey and Allison's grandfather on their father's side of the family was injured badly late Monday evening in a car accident. Another driver crossed the center line and hit their grandfather's car head on. He was airlifted to St. John's in Springfield, and has numerous injuries, which are complicated by his age. They are still trying to stabilize him in order to treat some of the injuries.

The girls are spending time at the hospital with him, and I just wanted to let you know that we may not be at the top of our game right now. Thanks for understanding.

15 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

OH goodness, I did not realize this when I called and talked to Karin earlier. Everyone is in my thoughts.....hugs, Katrina

Crystal said...

Hugs and prayers! DONT worry about anything except him and your family right now.

Cindy said...

Prayers for all of you and (((HUGS))) too!

Sonia said...

So sorry to hear the news. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all. Take care and God Bless!!!

Sonia said...

So sorry to hear the news. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all. Take care and God Bless!!!

Yvonne said...

I will pray for the girls and their grandfather.

Angie... by the said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. What a horrible thing. Our thoughts are with all of you girls.

Angie... by the said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. Our thoughts are with you girls. ♥

Donna C said...

Don't worry, your customers understand. We all love you and your family.

connie said...

So sorry to hear this. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

Rona said...

Family first. Our thoughts are with you.

Angela L. said...

I am deeply sorry to read of this news....... They are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Family first! We will pray for your grandfather and family!!!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks so much for your concern! It means a great deal to all of us. -- Debbie

Linda G said...

I just read this and I am so sorry to hear about the accident and hope and I am praying that he will be okay.
Linda

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS