Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you have a glorious holiday! We appreciate the support and friendship of our local customers and our long-distance customers. You've made this a great year for us.
 

Karin, Stacey, and Allison and their families will be at my house on Christmas, and I have two days at home to put the final touches on our festivities. I did my grocery shopping late last night, all my gifts are bought, and I'm ready to start cooking and baking and wrapping!

Enjoy your Christmas! I plan on eating too much, spoiling Drew and Jackson, and soaking in the magic of the day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas ladies! Thank you for all the amazing kits in 2011 and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for 2012! God Bless and Happy New Year!
Jennifer D.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS